Thursday 5 September 2013

How In Touch Are Teens With The Real World?

Hello again! Sorry for the short delay in my posting, but I hope this makes up for it. Today at school, I conducted a small interview (consisting of trick questions), to see how my fellow peers would react, and therefore establish how in touch our age group is with the events occurring in the real world. However, the last question was to do with popular culture, so I could accurately access what the main priority of teens today is. So now, please direct your attention to the video below to view the results:





From my brief, entertaining study, I basically just re-enforced what the majority of people already know. Ask a teenager to give you a detailed synopsis of a past 'Gossip Girl' episode? Can do. Ask a teenager to describe in detail the current climate of national politics? Maybe not. So, that's about it. I hope you liked the video, and aren't too ashamed of our age group (even though this blog is pretty much promoting this mentality), and found it somewhat entertaining (in a good or bad way). Til' next time . . .

Annabel xx


No comments:

Post a Comment