Sunday 29 September 2013

Strangest Celebrity Quotes











Welcome back blog enthusiasts! As you can probably guess, today I'm going to be rating some of the weirdest (and possibly most awesome) celebrity quotes of all time. And yes, you are correct, this is my 2nd post of the day.












Short introduction out of the way, let's get going . . .

If I don't have anything to do all day- I might not even put pants on
This is actually one of my favourites, because it's so true. Renowned funny girl Jennifer Lawrence (who I will always remember for tripping up the stairs at the Oscars-and 'The Hunger Games' of course') let this one slip in an interview for Glamour magazine when asked what she does in her free time. What I found funniest about this is that it was for Glamour magazine. Clue's in the title that they generally talk about the glitz factor in the lives of celebrities. She didn't seem to care however, which I think is pretty cool. And let's face it, who can be bothered to ever put on pants at home, celebrities included?












Wal-mart… do they like make walls stuff?













I just had to start this one with a gif. Yes, what you just read is correct. Someone actually said that. Not so surprisingly, it came from the mouth of notorious dim socialite Paris Hilton. But seriously! I am from Australia (meaning that there are no Walmart stores here), and I still know that they do not sell wall stuff! What would 'wall stuff' even mean? This makes me severely fear for the human race. I think Dorothy sums this one up quite nicely.











You must never underestimate the power of the eyebrow
What does this mean? I have absolutely no idea. To find out, you'll have to ask actor Jack Black, and maybe he can help you out. Whenever I see his name, I always think of 'School of Rock', but not eyebrows. In fact, I never look at anyone and think, 'wow, you have powerful eyebrows!'. Ever. Perhaps it's a metaphor, but probably not. Or maybe, it's on a purely literal level, and the meaning you can convey through the eyebrow just seems to blow Black's mind. Who really knows? Maybe he just shouldn't speak at all.











I won't be happy til' I'm as famous as God
Umm, I have no idea how to feel about this. These words came from none other than Madonna herself. No, not the mother of Jesus, the pop singer. I don't know whether I should laugh and make fun of her, or buy a bible and start saying the Our Father. I think I'll go with the first option. For someone who names themselves after Mary, she sure does have some audacity wanting to be 'as famous as God'. Plus, the major rumours that Madonna is apparently a diva on tour sure won't die down now. Anyway, if it makes her feel better, I'm pretty sure she's reached her goal (face palm for society).











Why did I wake up in a garbage can?
Well, as you might be able to guess, this was said by the infamous Snooki. Apparently, she was talking about the hardships of partying (poor her). As a celebrity (if you can even consider her to be one), why would you say that? I'm pretty sure that people are supposed to act as role models. Whatever, it's not like I really care. And I can't exactly say it's unexpected, considering she's on Jersey Shore (not that I've ever seen the show- thank God). I think she should just quit while she's ahead.










So, that's about it for this post. It was really short and random, but I just felt that I should make up for my days and days of not posting. Plus, I really wanted to cram some more blogs in before the end of September. At least I haven't taken up too much of your time with this one. Hope you found it somewhat entertaining. Til' next time . . .

Annabel xx









No comments:

Post a Comment