Monday 10 March 2014

Most Embarrassing Tattoos











Hello again my readers! Today it seems I will once again be gracing you all with a blog post, this time highlighting some of the most embarrassing tattoos seen on any human ever. I know that's a big call, but brace yourselves for a world of weirdness my friends. I advise you now, use these as cautionary tales and not a 'how-to guide' for future permanent inky endeavours (I don't want to be held responsible for making more creepy looking humans). Pleasantries complete, let's take a look . . .

1. 












At first glance, this may just look like some girl's super weird injury or perhaps some insane, majorly creepy birth defect. Oh no, this is a 100% deliberate action. Apparently in some people's minds, having weird, foe detachable legs is desirable. I have to admit, back in the day I was quite the doll enthusiast, but not to the point where I strived to look like one. This is just weird, and oh so disturbing. I'm all for the weird and wacky, but this is just ridiculous.

 











2. 














Yes, someone actually got this tattooed on their body. Were they under the influence of some hardcore drugs and alcohol? Hopefully, because if someone was totally sober when they got this, they have some serious issues. I mean yeah, it's funny, but does that mean you have it tattooed on your stomach and photograph it for the world to see? No, it most certainly does not. I can just imagine conservative mothers hurrying their children away from this dude at the beach in hopes that they don't get scarred for life. I actually still can't even come to terms with this. Why?













3. 
















I can't lie to you, I actually love this so much. Unicorns and dolphins? I ship it. And what makes it better is the fact that they're yoloing together on a rainbow, what in life is better than that? Nothing. But as a tattoo? I have to admit, it slowly tiptoes itself into creepy territory. It would be totally appropriate if it were to be tattooed on a 5 year old (however there'd be a lot of other problems with that). When you think about it, to have this actually permanently tattooed on your skin is pretty disturbing. I guess there's always a fine line between weird and awesome. I've been tossing up a lot between them and I myself am still struggling with the decision. Hmm, creepy, awesome, creepy awesome . . .










4. 














When you first look at this, you're confused for sure, but you don't really get it. Why is there a random bearded dude with lady parts? And then it hits you, it's supposed to be a female Jesus. 









I know, this is some disturbing stuff. What would motivate someone to tattoo a female Jesus on their leg? I honestly cannot answer that (and if there's someone who can, you have a problem). Boredom, entertainment value maybe? Whatever the answer, this is still super weird (and not awesome weird, just cray). Whoever tattooed this on him must've been pretty confused (or seriously disturbed if this was just a part of their ordinary catalogue). 

5. 














This is one of the worst things I've seen in my entire life, and that is not an overstatement. First up, what kind of disturbed person would tattoo the cast of the worst movie series known to man on themselves? Second of all, if you're going to get it tattooed, why get it to look like that? I mean, if you ask for a 'Twilight' themed tattoo, there's no possible way it can be good, but this? This is ridiculous. Edward looks like tanned Voldemort and Jacob looks like his face has been jammed into a sandwich press. Weirdly enough, Bella is the only one who looks like an actual vampire, and she's the only human there! The bigger question however is why someone would do this to themselves. From the look of the dodgy looking hand in the top left of the photo, this person isn't young or anything, so there's no way they were just stupid and immature. No, this person is some kind of ancient, devoted fan. 'Twilight' is seriously the worst thing on the planet! Why? Why!












Now you've reached the end of my short little random blog post. Yay! Keep these monstrosities in mind for the rest of your life, and remember, think before you ink. That's all folks. Til' next time . . .

Annabel xx

1 comment:

  1. I was able to win back my Ex lover with the help of….(Dr.mac@yahoo.com).. He can fix any type of relationship/marriage issues.....

    ReplyDelete