Saturday 3 May 2014

Toodles April: Hiya May!














Hello again readers! I know I'm a tad delayed, but guess what?!? Another month has already begun, how crazy is that? How is 2014 going by so quickly? Anyway, there are a lot of exciting things to look forward to this month, like the release of the movie 'Dorothy of Oz' starring Lea Michele (which I've been waiting for since 2011, but whatever) and a bunch of other cool stuff, but before we focus on that, why not take a look back at some of the memorable moments of April.


4. Naya Rivera and Big Sean Split Up


It seems like only a few months ago that I was announcing their engagement (probably because it was). I have to admit, I'm not totally saddened by the news, purely because Big Sean seems kind of awful, but I guess I'm sad for Naya. Apparently, their break up has to do with the fact that she was earning more money than him. Seriously, that's it. I don't even get why that would be a problem, who is that petty? Apparently, Big Sean is. Maybe (hopefully) this actually turned out for the better, because this guy seems like he's a bit of a poobag. Also, what kind of name is 'Big Sean'? It's just stupid. 















3. Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea release 'Problem'


This may not seem like that big of a deal, you're probably thinking 'oh wow, some random people released a song, big whoop', and you know what, you're probably right. I'm just excited about it, and let's face it, this month was pretty dead on the drama front, so this definitely deserves a spot in my top 4 moments of the month. It's been pretty big lately, and I have to admit, I myself have downloaded and been found jamming to a copy of their new poppy duet. It's pretty catchy, and has been doing super well on iTunes, so you should go check it out when you get the chance. 




















2. Emma Stone vs Jimmy Fallon in their Lip-Sync Battle

What is this nonsense I speak of? Why only one of the most popular recent youtube videos. It seems that recently on 'The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon', one of their legendary lip-syncing battles was held, this time a face off between Jimmy and Emma Stone. I just have to tell you now, you need to watch the video. It is absolutely epic! No words sufficiently describe how truly awesome it is. I'll give you a sneaky spoiler alert before you watch it, Emma totally crushes him, no doubt about it. 













1. The Royal Tour


As you may or may not be aware, Australia has recently been experiencing some pretty major Royal events. Turns out, Will, Kate and George decided to take a little holiday to the land down under and come see how us Aussies like to throw down. Did they enjoy their time here? I really don't know. Do I really care? Not particularly. However, it's pretty cool that we've got a lot of exposure recently. Have no idea what I'm talking about? All you need to do is ask a few quick questions of Lord Google, and you'll be bombarded with pictures of them at the Easter Show, at the Harbour Bridge and pretty much every other cliche Australian tourist destination. Go Australia! 














So that's the end of my ridiculously short, beginning of the month blog post. Now, we're all able to put April behind us and move on with our lives, how exciting?! Til' next time . . .

Annabel xx

1 comment: