Saturday 16 August 2014

Liebster Award Nomination Vol. 2









Greetings once more readers! I am pleased to announce that I have once again been nominated for a prestigious 'Liebster' blogging award. Am I excited? You bet. To be completely honest with you, the format isn't really going to change much from the last time I did it, however I now get the opportunity to nominate new, awesome bloggers which is always fun. I'd love to give a massive shout out to Hattie from 'Hattie Hards' for nominating me, thank you so much for even thinking of me amongst the bloggers jammed together in the world wide web.











Just to further clarify your understating and irradiate all of your doubts regarding this award system, feast your eyes upon the rules.

Rules


1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented you with the award and link back to their blog.
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 500 followers.
5. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.

And so, being the good blogger that I am, I now will go down the list as follows and complete the various tasks required of me. Sound good? I thought so too. 

Random Facts


1. There is currently a life-sized cardboard cut-out of Lea Michele in my bedroom. 
2. In my lounge room, I have a recently purchased box-set of 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' and I seriously can't wait to get through it (despite the fact I've seen all the episodes multiple times). 
3. The first concert I attended (not including Hi-5) was Hilary Duff's. 
4. I've got a shower playlist that goes for over an hour and a half. 
5. I've officially run out of data space on both my phone and laptop. 
6. I was excited for weeks before watching 'Repo! The Genetic Opera' because I knew it was going to be ridiculously terrible (but in an awesome kind of way). I finally watched it last night for the first time! Its awfulness was everything I expected and more. A weekend well spent. 
7. I believe that fruit ruins desserts. 
8. Owls are really cool decorating devices. 
9. My favourite sport is Badminton (even though I've only played it once, it just sounds so fancy).
10. I strive to do an English accent. 
11. I often control my own dreams.

What did I decide to say in response to Hattie's questions? Keep reading and find out for yourself. 

My Answers


1.What is your Favourite Flavour of Ice Cream?

Neapolitan

2. What's your Favourite Thing about Blogging?

I would have to say my favourite thing about blogging is getting the opportunity to post about such unique and specific topics relating to my fan bases, as well as exposing my quirky opinions and thoughts to a captive, international audience who can't physically run away from me. 

3. If you could meet one Famous Person in the Street, who would it be?

Lea Michele, 100%, no doubt about it. 

4. What's your Favourite thing to do on a Rainy Day?

Watch epic amounts of my favourite movies and television shows by the fireplace with my dog (I really live the rebellious life). 

5. What's your favourite thing to do on a sunny day?

Complain about the heat and hope for rain. 

6. If you could remove one thing from the World, what would it be?

Just one! This is so hard. I'm sorry, but I can't decide between Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber, it's just too hard.

7. Do you have any pets?

Yes! I have one small, white, fluffy puppy named Buffy (yes, after the vampire slayer).

8. What is the best thing that has happened to you this Summer?

My birth-a-versary of course (even though it's winter over here)!

9. Favourite TV show?

Do I even need to specify? I think we all know it's 'Glee' and only 'Glee'. However, I am a member of many a fandom and never limit myself in my televisual viewing.

10. What are your Favourite Toppings for a Pizza?

I'm going to sound like the most boring and unoriginal person ever, however I'm really just a cheese only fan.

11. Do you have a Favourite Saying or Quote that you try to live by?

Why yes indeed, it's as follows - 'I bet you thought Bert and Ernie were just roommates' by Noah Puckerman (Mark Salling) of 'Glee'. I leave you all to mull that over, it'll change your life. 

Now, the fun time has come for me to nominate some blogs of my own to follow in these Liebster-licious footsteps. It's a decision which shouldn't be taken lightly. In the words of Effie Trinket, may the odds be ever in your favour.

My Nominees


And the nominees are . . .


And here are some questions of my very own . . .

My Questions


1. What makes you fangirl the most in life?
2. How many hours approximately do you spend on the internet a week?
3. What would you say your secret talent is?
4. If you could be roommates with any celebrity, who would it be?
5. If your laptop is currently on 10% battery, do you:
a) Run to quickly charge it
b) Let it die down naturally
c) Continue using it and bolt for the charger when it reaches 1%
d) I don't have a computer and am reading this over someone's shoulder on the bus
6. What is your dream profession?
7. What is your least favourite food?
8. If you could star in any movie remake, what would it be?
9. Would you clone yourself if you could?
10. What celebrity are you most like?
11. Sum up your interests in 5 key words. 

So that's officially the end of my little post! Congratulations to those of you nominated, and good luck with the next element of the Liebster Award challenge. I bid you all good day. Til' next time  . . .

Annabel xx

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for answering my questions! Sorry I forgot about hemispheres! :D
    Hattie
    hattiehards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you're totally welcome! Thanks for the nomination :) x

      Delete