Tuesday 30 June 2015

Questions 'Pretty Little Liars' Fans have Definitely Asked










Welcome once again blogosphere! Today, since I'm on a bit of a blogging roll, I thought I'd appeal to all you PLL fans out there. I know I'm certainly one of them, and I thought we could have a little bit of a heart to heart. It may be a fabulous show, but we have to admit, it has one significant problem. What is this you ask? Well, simply the fact that WE STILL DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! It's literally been 5 seasons, and yet, to this date, the only A reveal that's turned out to be correct, is Mona, which doesn't even matter anymore because she's turned over a new leaf. I mean, we still love PLL anyway and will never ever stop watching, but you have to admit, it can be a little frustrating. So today, for all of you, I've decided to list some of the questions that all Pretty Little Liars fans have asked at one point of another. Intro complete, here they are . . .

1. I'm not even kidding, who is A?












At the end of Season 2, it seemed as if all of our hopes and dreams had come true. Finally, Mona is A! But wait, there's more, the answers kept coming! Bam, Toby is A, Ezra is A...except, they're not. Okay fine, but at least we still have Mona right? Wrong. Turns out, she's totally reformed. So what do we know now? Absolutely nothing. 

2. How many copies are there of that ugly yellow shirt?












Seriously, it's everywhere. A must have a truckload of them. 


3. Who even is this person?












There are literally so many characters on the show, it's hard to keep track. 


4. Is [insert character here] dead?











I'm pretty sure every character has been dead at one point.


5. Do you think that [insert character here] is actually alive?











Who knows? Probably. 


6. Are the girls ever going to graduate?












Seriously, they've been in their senior year since season 3.


7. Please, for the love of everyone, can they not just tell they're parents?!












The show would definitely be a whole lot shorter.


8. Is Jenna still blind?












Honestly, who knows?


9. What does A even have against the girls?











Like seriously, they're 16, what could they have possibly done to warrant all of this?


10. How did Alison even get friends in the first place?












She's truly horrible. 


11. Did we ever find out who Red Coat was?












Was that Season 3 and 4 storyline just irrelevant? And what about Black Veil?


12. What is Aria wearing?












Literally, I think this in every episode. 


13. How much money does A have?












They actually have so many lairs, and were able to intricately recreate all 4 of their bedrooms in the 'dollhouse'. Where does this cash come from? And why spend it on this?


14. Actually, how much money do the girls have?











Considering Rosewood High has a ridiculous amount of dances and fashion shows in one year, the girls all seem to be dressed up to the nines. 


15. How are the girls not dead yet?












All 4 of them have had so many near death experiences, and they've literally come so close to A, so really, how are they still breathing?



16. What actually was Ravenswood?












They just went to a random supernatural town to look for clues, and then they were like 'nah, never mind, let's go back to Rosewood'. 


17. Sine when were they together?












There have been so many relationships over the course of the show, I forget about them all the time. Do you remember when Hanna and Wren were together? Yeah, neither do I. 


18. AM I A?!?












I'm seriously questioning it. 

So that's all I have for you! I can probably think of at least a dozen more, but I think I better stop there. PLL fans, you probably know where I'm coming from with this list. It can be hella frustrating sometimes, but at the end of the day, it's all worth it. The show is, after all, super awesome, so I think we can forgive it for messing with our minds. Til' next time . . .

Annabel xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment